Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Play of words

I have seen Jonathan Larson's Rent last Saturday night and one of the most moving songs from the musical is Without You. Roger and Mimi singing a double solo while they realize how they die without each other.



Lyrics | Rent Cast - Without You lyrics

Sunday morning, I woke up and watched My Fair Lady which stars Audrey Hepburn. I haven't seen this until that morning. Though I have heard Arlo singing "Wouldn't it be loverly?" and "I've grown accustomed to her face." I've listened to "On the street where you live" on the classical radio. But this song caught my attention because this is the opposite of the song i have mentioned above. It's also called Without You but with a whole different meaning.



Which do you like more?

No comments:

Post a Comment